Dealer Etraining - Stan Sher Scam Artist and fraud Dealer e Training
Stan Sher.Scammed The Dealers Solutions Group.
We hired this man. We trusted him. Turns out. He is a absulute scam artist.
We paid hIm to build out .Our social media platform Stan Sher. Made claims he could build a social media Training platform. He did nothing. But make excuses why he couldn't complete the project.
We were very patient. After weeks & weeks went buy. We came to the realization. This was a scam.
We paid him. He refuse to finsh the work. This man makes it a habit to get people fired. Stan Sher scammed us.
not a good man. DEALER TRAINING iS A SCAMMER! Stear Clear of him. DEALER TRAINING.
iS A SCAM.STAN SHER IS A SCAM ARTIST!
BEWARE OF STAN SHER ALSO CALL DEALERSHIP AND GETS PEOPLE FIRE FOR NO REASON
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Social Media Platform Building
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I needed a nyc inspection sticker for my 2010 Chrysler T & C, expired 7/31/2016. Upon my visit 8/1/16, I was greeted on the street near the driveway entrance by..."
- "Hi!I paid 1500 for my furniture and all the pieces came broken and cracked they gave me a hard time with returning it the manager was so un nasty ..."
- "This is a horrible location. I hate this locatiom they need better staffing and new management. An hr later and no pizza...."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."